Photo
- - - - -

French ex-Minister says we were preparing to make war on Syria 2 years ago!

Cameron Hague Traitors Syria Roland Dumas war A-Qaeda Muslim Brotherhood

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 ironwand

ironwand

Serf

• General Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:52 AM

In an interview with the French TV station LCP, former French minister for Foreign Affairs Roland Dumas said:

I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business. I met with top British officials, who confessed to me that they were preparing something in Syria... Britain was organizing an invasion of rebels into Syria.

They even asked me, although I was no longer minister for foreign affairs, if I would like to participate. Naturally, I refused, I said I’m French, that doesn’t interest me...

This operation goes way back. It was prepared, preconceived and planned… in the region it is important to know that this Syrian regime has a very anti-Israeli stance.

Consequently, everything that moves in the region, and I have this from the former Israeli prime minister who told me ‘we’ll try to get on with our neighbours but those who don’t agree with us will be destroyed.’ 

Thus, any that 'don't agree with Israel' Cameron, Hague et al. will Make war upon. Even if if they have to side with the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda.

This is what we vote for.

Or should I say, this is what the sheeple are STILL voting for.

#2 Witnere

Witnere

Intolerant bastard, apparently.

• English Shieldwall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,994 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

I don't know who or what to believe on this anymore. And I think that was always the aim.
"It is surely deculturalisation that has opened the way to racist behaviour.
And to implement a systematic denial that a particular people even exist is just about the worst form of racism there is."-John Lovejoy

E.L.A.M.O.

#3 Bane Of Dumnonia

Bane Of Dumnonia

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

I can't see any reason for us supporting the rebels in Syria. The entire situation doesn't make any sense whatsoever, even more so when the Russians are actively backing Assad.

There is only one country in the region that benefits from seeing its neighbours constantly self-destructing and weakening themselves with internal conflict (or being weakened by Western invasions). That same country has the political influence to ensure the objective of destabilising its neighbours via the use of Western intelligence agencies is accomplished without drawing suspicion and condemnation upon itself.

As usual that same country gets a free pass in the Western media, none dare call it out.

With every Muslim death, and every fallen regime, the ultimate, true objective here moves a step closer. And our establishment are entirely complicit, even at the cost of UK soldiers lives and great financial expense.

This is what the last ten years meddling in Middle Eastern affairs is really all about.

planned.gif

1. Capitalists who want lower wage costs and less labour organisation.
2. The globalist elitists who seek a post-national, post-political population of compliant consumers, workers and debt slaves.
3. The internationalist political class, which is determined to govern over a de-sovereignised and disenfranchised people.
4. Anti-white neo-Marxists pursuing a post-racial utopia.
5. Ethnic activists, secular and religious.

http://majorityrights.com/
http://eyeofwoden.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/