Photo
- - - - -

Extremist Nationalist Blog

Police Police Blog Racists Extremists Crime Immigration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bane Of Dumnonia

Bane Of Dumnonia

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

Posting these quotes here found on a hardcore ultra-extremist/anti-government website called Inspector gadget. The views expressed here are not for the faint heated. Vicious, hate filled, racist bigots. I've half a mind to contact the police about this lot. Wait...what???

http://inspectorgadg...-five-big-lies/

“Politicians. Wouldn’t know the truth if it bit them on the arse…Why are they allowed to lie with impunity – is there no one who can call them to account ?...We all know it’s lies but what can we do to stop it ?”

“I predict a fearful rise in corruption.

It’s not unusual for young coppers to attend sudden deaths and find hundreds or thousands of pounds lying about a house, or spin drug dealers with huge wads of cash, or to get approached to sell PNC info. The temptation is going to be horrendous if the mortgage is overdue and the kids need feeding. I thought we had gone beyond this in 21st century Britain. Scary time ahead mate.”

“Well I’ve had the ‘honour’ of policing the Conference in Birmingham this last few days. I have say, I’ve never seen so many officers at an event. It’s cost a fortune with hot meals 24/7, the hire of shiny new police vehicles, overtime- the list goes on. Officers are stood on static points outside the ICC and the hotel protecting these toffs. Most had no choice- they were told they were doing it.

I just wish our CC would grow a pair and refuse to Police it after what this lot have done to us…when it comes to their own protection, they don’t want a rock bottom service, they want a gold plated.”

“Most officers will just stand back and watch when the riots happen again…and they will happen again.”

“Still gobsmacked after hearing about the female Romanian gypsy thieves trick of shoving fingers in nether regions when caught, and then touching the arresting officers hands. Bingo! Sexual assault and the DNA to prove it…they should be deported along with their men and kids..We have enough crap of our own as it is…clearly the type of immigrant we want to enrich us!”

“There is a mighty crash coming down the lines and I really think that we are now beyond it being possible to stop. Its been coming a long time folks, I suggest you find some tin hats and something to defend yourselves with cos we will all be standing alone when it happens.”

“You will all be storming Tesco`s along with the riffraff who you condemn, if the facts be faced.”

“There is virtually no pro active work getting done, we just dont have enough front line staff. The criminals know this and are running riot, we have absolutely lost any illusion of control…from where I am standing, the service is all but dead, and the level of utter hate and contempt that the rapidly dropping front line, hold the Condems in, means there is zippo chance of any working relationship.”

“I really do feel sorry for all my colleagues knowing that whatever Gvt is in, we were and will still be fed the same product by politicians and senior management.”

“Just finished a 3 day stint (12 hour days!) as part of the massive protect the C*ntservative party conference (including making sure one of the chinless t*ssers could go for a posh lunch in peace without being bothered by all the people he has upset!)

I feel dirty, will someone pass the Jeyes fluid please?”

“Another big riot in London that attacks Millbank will show just how much officers care about protecting the Tories, I guess…a difficult choice. A bunch of over privileged, immoral, hateful yobs, intent on wrecking everything they see or anarchist, left wing violent thugs.”

“The Russians,albanians,Colombians,triads,Bulgarians,even yes the yakuza unbelievably are flooding into “call me daves” criminal paradise,London of course being número UNO place to make ill gotten gains.”

“It’s not just London. In my little part of the world we’ve got serious criminal gangs trafficking people and drugs, setting up prostitution and drug rings, committing massive fraud and very possibly getting away with murder. None of these things attract crime reports so senior officers don’t give a damn. PCs and Sergeants are too busy keeping up with the Facebook and stupid tit-for-tat Harassment reports to do anything.

Most are Eastern European gangs who come to the UK, claim benefits, do as they please because we’re all one happy EU family. Those who aren’t EU have usually been given leave to remain, so we can’t get rid of any of them either.
It amazes me that decent members of the public seem to be oblivious to it all, but then again, if it wasn’t for my work, I would be oblivious too.”

“The mother of a victim who I dealt with recently, works for HMRC investigating Tax Credit fraud. She tells me they deal with loads, LOADS of people who bring families over from countries like Poland, register for a NI number, claim tax credits and then ship them back to Poland, continuing to claim the benefits.

They very rarely actually get anyone in court. Apparently the offenders disappear behind false identities or bugger off back to Poland (other countries are available) for a few months before coming back and repeating when the heat is off.”

“Around my way they often don’t even bother bringing people over to the UK. They just send over birth certificates etc and fill in the forms, get a dodgy bank account and hey presto, the benefits start arriving. Tax Credits, Child Benefit, Housing Benefit et al. The scale of fraud is astonishing. Politicians must know this is going on but they do nothing.”

“What a depressing s**t hole of a country we have become thanks to self serving stinking MPs!”

Indeed.

1. Capitalists who want lower wage costs and less labour organisation.
2. The globalist elitists who seek a post-national, post-political population of compliant consumers, workers and debt slaves.
3. The internationalist political class, which is determined to govern over a de-sovereignised and disenfranchised people.
4. Anti-white neo-Marxists pursuing a post-racial utopia.
5. Ethnic activists, secular and religious.

http://majorityrights.com/
http://eyeofwoden.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/

#2 Andy

Andy

Honorary Member

• English Shieldwall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,167 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Well if this guy is a copper he is in a better position then most to do something.

rune31.gifrune3.gifrune21.gifrune29.gifrune18.gif : rune27.gifrune28.gifrune21.gifrune17.gifrune18.gif: Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians and Europe for Europeans.

#3 scouserbob

scouserbob

Huscarl

• +Devoted Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

I hope he's got good internet security, no doubt some in "authority" would love to unmask this blogger. He's let too much out of the bag for some folks' liking I'll bet...
Give England back to the English, sing it if you dare...

In defeat, malice; in victory, revenge

En lied ús net yn fersiking

#4 Bane Of Dumnonia

Bane Of Dumnonia

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

Aye, i'm surprised that blogs open for all to see, or even in existence. Those quotes are comments from individual coppers. There must be thousands and thousands like them on that site. A lot of what they say is what we say and get called extremist/bigots etc etc for - and hassled/potentially hassled by the coppers above for it.

Sounds like the thin blue line is thinner than ever. They talk about muslim protestors and how they dislike having to protect them ("shall we just stand back and let the EDL or whoever get at them"). The same with the politicians ("shall we just stand back if the people storm westminster") - they dislike lefty street groups - didn't see any of them moaning about right wing street groups - They are pissed off, and expect that things will get alot lot worse over the next few years - and that they won't be able to handle it when it does. Morale at rock bottom, privatisation coming in in a big way. Basically, a lot of them seem to be more on our side with the whole stack of cards they protect there to be knocked down relatively easily. Thats what I get from the sway of their comments. They might be the minority of coppers but from the entirety of what they're saying i'm not so sure about that - more like they're the ones speaking on behalf of a LOT of the others.

1. Capitalists who want lower wage costs and less labour organisation.
2. The globalist elitists who seek a post-national, post-political population of compliant consumers, workers and debt slaves.
3. The internationalist political class, which is determined to govern over a de-sovereignised and disenfranchised people.
4. Anti-white neo-Marxists pursuing a post-racial utopia.
5. Ethnic activists, secular and religious.

http://majorityrights.com/
http://eyeofwoden.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/

#5 Thjodolfr

Thjodolfr

Savage Noble

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

And of course many may realise that they have no future if they oppress the people on behalf of their Westminster masters. Plod, choose your side now, there is no future if you side with the current 'elite', no matter how much power you think they have. Those silly little batons, the CS gas and your wannabe stormtrooper riot gear are what? Little more than paper over the cracks, nothing more. There are almost 140,000 of you, yet you could be beaten by 500 men. Don't betray your ancestors!

"Several councillors interviewed believed that by opening up these issues they could be ‘giving oxygen’ to racist ­perspectives that might in turn attract extremist political groups and threaten community cohesion.”

#6 Steven

Steven

Look and Learn

• English Shieldwall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,404 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

Inspector Gadget was outed but he carries on. About all that armour these modern police wear? I have it on good authority that none of it stands up to a pattern welded sword.

Steve

PARLIAMENT IS THE ENEMY OF THE ENGLISC NATION

Posted Image

The English, insofar as they recognise their origin, identity and cultural roots, are not 'Westerners', but an ancient northern people - Rev. John Lovejoy

hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare þe ure mægen lytlað

#7 Thjodolfr

Thjodolfr

Savage Noble

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

Inspector Gadget was outed but he carries on. About all that armour these modern police wear? I have it on good authority that none of it stands up to a pattern welded sword.

Steve

I have run a few tests: none of it stands up to a bar mace.

"Several councillors interviewed believed that by opening up these issues they could be ‘giving oxygen’ to racist ­perspectives that might in turn attract extremist political groups and threaten community cohesion.”

#8 southerner

southerner

King

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,447 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

Steve

"Abraham Lincoln once asked General [Winfield S.] Scott the question: 

"Why is it that you were once able to take the City of Mexico in three months with five thousand men, and we have been unable to take Richmond with one hundred thousand men?

"I will tell you," said General Scott. "The men who took us into the City of Mexico are the same men who are keeping us out of Richmond."

#9 southerner

southerner

King

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,447 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end here, armor or not.

Nick Birmingham's channel
http://www.youtube.c...m/videos?view=0
"Abraham Lincoln once asked General [Winfield S.] Scott the question: 

"Why is it that you were once able to take the City of Mexico in three months with five thousand men, and we have been unable to take Richmond with one hundred thousand men?

"I will tell you," said General Scott. "The men who took us into the City of Mexico are the same men who are keeping us out of Richmond."

#10 hildewulfe

hildewulfe

Peaceweaver & Shieldmaiden

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end here, armor or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Xp56uVyxs

Nick Birmingham's channel
http://www.youtube.c...m/videos?view=0

Me likey this video!Posted Image
se swa his hlaford

Ale and Mead fills my drinking horn

Best is the banquet one looks back on after,
And remembers all that happened,