Photo
- - - - -

"Inspired by mohammed" campaign begins in Britain

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#21 badger

badger

Village Drunkard

• English Shieldwall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,635 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

So what happens when these women who "feel attracted to subservience and subjugation" find out it's not quite what they imagined?

It's a long time since I read anything so completely bloody patronising, and as for Fay Wheldon's comment - Yeah right!

Posted Image

"And you were planning to build this mosque of yours where, exactly?"

#22 Menticide

Menticide

Thegn

• General Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

So what happens when these women who "feel attracted to subservience and subjugation" find out it's not quite what they imagined?

It's a long time since I read anything so completely bloody patronising, and as for Fay Wheldon's comment - Yeah right!

from Fjordman again (my emboldening):

Misandry, the hatred of men, isn’t necessarily less prevalent than misogyny, the hatred of women. The difference is that the former is much more socially acceptable.
If all oppression comes from Western men, it becomes logical to try weakening them as much as possible. If you do, a paradise of peace and equality awaits us at the other side of the rainbow. Well congratulations to Western European women. You’ve succeeded in harassing and ridiculing your own sons into suppressing many of their masculine instincts. To your surprise, you didn’t enter a feminist Nirvana, but paved the way for an unfolding Islamic hell.

found the link: http://www.brusselsj...l.com/node/1300

#23 Steven

Steven

Look and Learn

• English Shieldwall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,404 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:29 PM

Seems like some folk are buying into this submission 'logic' concerning women. I don't, every society would be the same if fact followed reason, yet it doesn't. In some societies it was the women who took the risks and did the hunting, a trait we associate with men. I would hope that when eventually we move our way of life forward to a new Saxon model we'll recognise that we are Englisc first, not man or woman first. You see a Marxist will always seek ways to divide a people, break them down. They dissect, they analyse, because they are bored, mostly with themselves. Above all they want to be the one's who tell everybody else what to do, how to think - just like Islam.

Steve

PARLIAMENT IS THE ENEMY OF THE ENGLISC NATION

Posted Image

The English, insofar as they recognise their origin, identity and cultural roots, are not 'Westerners', but an ancient northern people - Rev. John Lovejoy

hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare þe ure mægen lytlað

#24 Beorwulf

Beorwulf

Huscarl

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:48 AM

I've always wondered about this. Does anyone know the answer. Mohammed is Allah's messenger, right? Yet Mo gets all the glory and Al has to take a back seat . Isn't this disrespectful to Allah. Or maybe it's disrespectful to actually mention Allah as he's so perfect.

Absolutely right, sceadungenden and menticide. The mohammedans object to being described as such because it implies they worship mohammed and not allah (this is actually crap, because Buddhists don't worship the Buddha and Taoists don't worship the Tao, but both are perfectly happy to be described this way). In reality, mohammed is a demi-god; when they mention or write his name they have to follow it by the ritualistic garbage praising and blessing his holy name, may his shadow never grow less or whatever verbiage applies. They don't do the same for poor old allah! Anyway,, if there is only one god, who are the angels, particularly Gabriel, who they believe dictated the koran to old mo? (Why didn't allah do it - was he visiting another galaxy. or asleep? .thumbsup ) And who is Iblis, or Satan? They are all surely demi-gods themselves.

But the bottom line is, who cares? We all know old mo made it all up to gain power over his rivals.

As for the feminist issue, with a few notable exceptions like Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the 'sisterhood' seems very quiet on the subject of mohammedan women's rights. Maybe they all secretly wish to be seduced by Valentino-type sheiks, and disport themselves naked but mysteriously veiled, eating dates on Persian rugs in snow-white tents under the clear desert sky? The reality of mohammedanism for these poor women (beatings, rape, starvation, fear) is lost on most feminists.

PS - more on the radio 4 Today programme about mohammedanism today. It is mentioned nearly every day on this programme now - we are being brainwashed by the BBC.

:rune20: :rune18: :rune26: :rune19: :rune19:
Waes Hael!

"To be born English is to win first prize in the lottery of life" Cecil Rhodes

#25 Menticide

Menticide

Thegn

• General Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

Seems like some folk are buying into this submission 'logic' concerning women. I don't, every society would be the same if fact followed reason, yet it doesn't. In some societies it was the women who took the risks and did the hunting, a trait we associate with men. I would hope that when eventually we move our way of life forward to a new Saxon model we'll recognise that we are Englisc first, not man or woman first. You see a Marxist will always seek ways to divide a people, break them down. They dissect, they analyse, because they are bored, mostly with themselves. Above all they want to be the one's who tell everybody else what to do, how to think - just like Islam.

Steve

That's true. It's also true I think that there were (still are?) matriarchal communities [I say I think as I'm beginning to doubt every TV show/radio broadcast I ever saw as a child]. I believe women were the hunter gatherers in some of these tribes and the men did domestic work. There must have been communities where the roles were shared. West African women I know for sure don't go for the submission mularkey.

So why do women find Islam appealing then? White English or North European women I'm particularly thinking of. No one holds a knife at their throat to join (not yet anyway). They seem genuinely happy. Of course lots of women aren't. We know that from the horror stories. Still need an answer to the question though.

[a quick aside. I mentioned on another thread a Filipina woman whose mixed Filipina-English daughter converted from Catholicism to Islam. It would be easy to argue, "Oh SE Asian women are subservient" etc etc. But this isn't true either. It seems like it on the surface and it's a stereotype and media portrayal. In reality they often run the household [while the undisciplined men fritter time/money away]. That's my experience of Filipinas and Thais.

But again why has she converted then? In this case I think I know the answer: she preferred the structure and discipline - I mean mental - to the decadent lifestyle [sex/drugs] she was leading before. She seems happy. I'm always suspicious though of what's going on behind closed doors].

edit; Oh and I forgot I'm reading the Black and Red Alliance chapter of Londonistan. Got up to it today. It covers the leftist/Muslim allegiances.

#26 Menticide

Menticide

Thegn

• General Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

Absolutely right, sceadungenden and menticide. The mohammedans object to being described as such because it implies they worship mohammed and not allah (this is actually crap, because Buddhists don't worship the Buddha and Taoists don't worship the Tao, but both are perfectly happy to be described this way). In reality, mohammed is a demi-god; when they mention or write his name they have to follow it by the ritualistic garbage praising and blessing his holy name, may his shadow never grow less or whatever verbiage applies. They don't do the same for poor old allah! Anyway,, if there is only one god, who are the angels, particularly Gabriel, who they believe dictated the koran to old mo? (Why didn't allah do it - was he visiting another galaxy. or asleep? .thumbsup ) And who is Iblis, or Satan? They are all surely demi-gods themselves.

But the bottom line is, who cares? We all know old mo made it all up to gain power over his rivals.

As for the feminist issue, with a few notable exceptions like Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the 'sisterhood' seems very quiet on the subject of mohammedan women's rights. Maybe they all secretly wish to be seduced by Valentino-type sheiks, and disport themselves naked but mysteriously veiled, eating dates on Persian rugs in snow-white tents under the clear desert sky? The reality of mohammedanism for these poor women (beatings, rape, starvation, fear) is lost on most feminists.

PS - more on the radio 4 Today programme about mohammedanism today. It is mentioned nearly every day on this programme now - we are being brainwashed by the BBC.

:rune20: :suttonhoo: :rune26: :rune19: :rune19:

I was thinking about this today before I saw your post and the penny dropped as to why Mohammedanism is a far more accurate term. And why they don't like it. I deliberately used it at work once to head shakes.

#27 Beorwulf

Beorwulf

Huscarl

• ++Secured Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

Had a discussion with the wife about submissive women, apparently women are more inclined to be submissive if they have been abused as children (she knows about these things because of her work) - so the whole rotten mohammedan system perpetuates itself, doesn't it? Abuse the children (as mohammed did, praise his holy name etc!) and when they're women they will obey. It stinks.

Did anyone see 'Tribal Wives' on TV tonight? A white girl from London lived with a family of Turkish nomads, having to keep their hair covered, cook, clean. put up and take down tents etc while the menfolk slept, loafed around and drank alcohol, which was forbidden to women. At one stage a goat was slaughtered in true halal style, and the white girl said it made her vomit to watch. The poor animals screams were chilling. But don't forget mohammed believed in animal welfare, didn't he?

When I was at school, menticide, the term everyone used for 'muslims' WAS 'mohammedan" and the one or two at our school were happy with that. I always use it, without an initial capital letter - if it upsets them, tough. Churchill used it too, which is good enough for me.

Waes Hael!

"To be born English is to win first prize in the lottery of life" Cecil Rhodes

#28 Menticide

Menticide

Thegn

• General Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

Had a discussion with the wife about submissive women, apparently women are more inclined to be submissive if they have been abused as children (she knows about these things because of her work) - so the whole rotten mohammedan system perpetuates itself, doesn't it? Abuse the children (as mohammed did, praise his holy name etc!) and when they're women they will obey. It stinks.

Did anyone see 'Tribal Wives' on TV tonight? A white girl from London lived with a family of Turkish nomads, having to keep their hair covered, cook, clean. put up and take down tents etc while the menfolk slept, loafed around and drank alcohol, which was forbidden to women. At one stage a goat was slaughtered in true halal style, and the white girl said it made her vomit to watch. The poor animals screams were chilling. But don't forget mohammed believed in animal welfare, didn't he?

When I was at school, menticide, the term everyone used for 'muslims' WAS 'mohammedan" and the one or two at our school were happy with that. I always use it, without an initial capital letter - if it upsets them, tough. Churchill used it too, which is good enough for me.

Beorwulf. It may have been your post I initially saw when you used the term Mohammedan. I used it a few times after that myself but thinking to myself WHY am I using this term. I now think it's very accurate as they worship Mohammed (although maybe they shouldn't?). I was mulling over this on my walk home tonight.

re Islam converts. I can understand muslim girls in afghanistan, Bangladesh. pakistan etc etc being subservient being brought up with it. The fear factor must be huge. Not to mention waking every morning with the scars (mutilation) to remind them of who holds power. But why would a white english woman, born her, raised a christian, from middle class background convert? what would she find in Islam she can't find elsewhere? there's something missing in the argument, surely? really it's englishwomen who should be discussing this. or us asking them what they think.

if it was the odd woman we could dismiss it. but most converts are women. far higher % than men. here and elsewhere.

#29 Witnere

Witnere

Intolerant bastard, apparently.

• English Shieldwall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,944 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:08 AM

Simple answer. Not all, but a significant number of women of all backgrounds have no ethnic loyalty at all. They will go with whomever they think is in the ascendant. Somehow these 'English' Islamic converts have come to the descision Islam will dominate this country and have jumped ship early to avoid damage. This is honestly as I see it. I would say only a tiny minority of them have done what they've done for entirely spiritual motivations, the female drive to live and raise offspring in as safe and advantageous environment as they can is powerful. Time to show them they're wrong.

Btw, for some inexplicable reason I'm yet to see one of these posters in London outside the confines of Tower Hamlets. Odd that. And a shame, I was looking forward to some 'guerilla campaigning'. They've spoilt my fun!
"It is surely deculturalisation that has opened the way to racist behaviour.
And to implement a systematic denial that a particular people even exist is just about the worst form of racism there is."-John Lovejoy

E.L.A.M.O.

#30 Andy

Andy

Honorary Member

• English Shieldwall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,167 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

Who cares about this pathetic poster promotion.

People are seeing Islam for what it is, and this dislike is just a process which will rekindle English nationalism.

It is a pity that other racial groups have to be the catalist for our racial group to begin to find itself again but the government and preferential treatment have for too long undermined our rights in our country.

rune31.gifrune3.gifrune21.gifrune29.gifrune18.gif : rune27.gifrune28.gifrune21.gifrune17.gifrune18.gif: Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians and Europe for Europeans.

#31 Andy

Andy

Honorary Member

• English Shieldwall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,167 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:02 PM

Simple answer. Not all, but a significant number of women of all backgrounds have no ethnic loyalty at all. They will go with whomever they think is in the ascendant. Somehow these 'English' Islamic converts have come to the descision Islam will dominate this country and have jumped ship early to avoid damage. This is honestly as I see it. I would say only a tiny minority of them have done what they've done for entirely spiritual motivations, the female drive to live and raise offspring in as safe and advantageous environment as they can is powerful. Time to show them they're wrong.

Btw, for some inexplicable reason I'm yet to see one of these posters in London outside the confines of Tower Hamlets. Odd that. And a shame, I was looking forward to some 'guerilla campaigning'. They've spoilt my fun!

I think it is again down to the media and government undermining English identity and culture whilst promoting black cultures.

All the positive imagery of blacks and asian make them attractive to those who spend too much time watching the shyte and shallow celebrities on TV.

rune31.gifrune3.gifrune21.gifrune29.gifrune18.gif : rune27.gifrune28.gifrune21.gifrune17.gifrune18.gif: Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians and Europe for Europeans.